"My Love, My Treasure, My Family"

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Davieth is now 7 years old!

On December 18th we got together at my mom's house to celebrate my little niece's seventh birthday. There was a BIG cake, pinata, pizza, and lots of candy. Happy Birthday Davieth!
Everybody

Mom, husband, baby and niece Dayanara

Emma was tired and ready to go home.

Birthday girl!

Davieth had a doll pinata and when she gave it to first hit, it broke right away, so they had to go and buy another pinata (above) to let the other kids have a chance on hitting it. That girls has muscle!

Karmina always making funny faces.

My baby girl doing her best with the pinata

She really was concentrating hard

Davieth getting ready to cut the cake

She wasn't very happy when her face was dipped in the cake frosting, but after a minute she was just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment