"My Love, My Treasure, My Family"

Friday, March 12, 2010

"Birthday Girl"

Unbelievably Angie has turned 13. I don't know how but the calendar tells me it's been 13 years since she was born. We decided to take Angie and her friends to see the movie she really wanted to see: "Alice in Wonderland". I first took the whole pack to Cici's Pizza so they could all have full tummies and be happy. They played at the arcade also and Angie took several pictures while being there, just to accidentally erase them later. After that we went to the AMC Theaters and saw this fun film (I love Johnny Depp, what can I say?).

I loved every minute of being with these wild creatures :D; it's not often that they go out together, parentless (except for Angie of course) and they seemed like a mixture of butterflies, parakeet parrots, and howler monkeys :D. The point is that Angie had a fun day celebrating her birthday with her best friends, and her mom felt she was thirteen again for about four hours. And then the clock ticked midnight and my old, wrinkly self, showed up again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE !










No comments:

Post a Comment