"My Love, My Treasure, My Family"

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Family Vacations Part II - Sacramento

We spent about a week in Sacramento visiting family we had not seen for the last four years. We had a good time and visited some of our favorite places.

This is one of our favorites, Old Sacramento. It still has that old west feeling and I think all the buildings are original though some have been renovated. This place is right in front the Sacramento River and still has that old railroad running along.
Emma having a good time on the carousel.


Pedro proving how good he is at shooting.


Visiting our compadre Shwartzeneger (spelling is right?) in the Capitol.



One of my most favorite places for a good homemade ice cream! It's a classic.



While there, Pedrito turned 2 years old. So we had cake and ice cream with the family.




Doesn't he look happy?





The next day, it was Laura's birthday!



This is Marisol, my sister-in-law, showing off her brand new, first grandchild.



Here is Laura, her husband Marco Antonio, and Alex and Alexa, my daughter's twin...I mean, cousin :)


This Erika, my husband's niece and her baby.



My sister in law Rosa and her son, Daniel. Sitting on the back of their house.


The Delta King Hotel and Restaurant, right on the Sacramento River.



The Aviles clan. Aren't they lovely? I especially love the one with the beard and the red shirt. He is the reason I have all those beautiful kids ;




No comments:

Post a Comment