"My Love, My Treasure, My Family"

Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Thomas Huston




Este Viernes vinieron mi cunada Paty y su esposo Joe a visitarnos junto con su bebe Thomas. Estuvieron solo un rato ya que tenian que regresar a Yuma el mismo dia, pero estas son solo dos fotos que le tome a Thomas para que lo conozcan en Sacramento, ya que no todos lo conocen todavia. Tiene nueve meses y es un muy buen nino, muy tranquilo y sonriente. / Last Friday, my sister-in-law Paty and her husband Joe came to visit with their new baby, Thomas. They were here just for a little while since they had to go back to Yuma on the same day, but I took this pictures before they left so the family in Sacramento can see him for the first time. He is nine months old and is a nice, quiet, and smily baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment