"My Love, My Treasure, My Family"

Monday, August 17, 2009

Estoy apenas aprendiendo a usar mi nuevo pasatiempo favorito "el blog" para poder estar en contacto con nuestros familiares y amigos. Ademas es adorable ver a mis hermosos hijos y guapisimo esposo en la pantalla de la computadora. Espero que esta sea una buena manera de que nuestros familiares que viven lejos y que aun no conocen a mi nuevo angelito, sepan que estamos bien y aunque con desafios cada dia, somos felices y estamos juntos, que es lo mas importante. / I am just barely learning to use my new favorite hobby "blogging" to stay in touch with our family and friends. Besides, I love to see my beautiful children and handsome husband on the screen of my computer. I really hope this will be a good way for those relatives who live far away and don't even know my new baby, to know that we are doing good even with the challenges we face everyday, we are happy and we are together which is what matters most.

Lili

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I cannot believe I found you :) Sounds like you guys are doing good, and loving it back in Mesa! Happy blogging!
    ~ aimee & the york gang ~

    ReplyDelete