"My Love, My Treasure, My Family"

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Erik Turns Fourteen! / Erik cumple catorce anos!

It's hard to believe fourteen years ago, I was supposed to have a baby on October 30th. That baby boy decided he wasn't ready yet and waited 9 more days to make a grand entrance into this world... 9 days... It seemed like forever back then, but now 14 years have passed and I didn't even notice... It's been quite an experience having Erik as my first child. He has always been so sweet and kind; I should also mention patient since I have learned how to be a loving mom with him. I say loving because for those of you who know me very well, you know I never liked children, that motherly instinct that is supposed to be inside every little girl didn't wake up until I had my first baby. Then I realized how much I loved this little boy, I had never thought I could love somebody so much without asking for anything in return... Erik you have been such a blessing in my life and I actually am a better person because of you. Do you know why? Because I don't want to be a bad example to you so I strive to be better everyday. I love you with all my heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment