"My Love, My Treasure, My Family"

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I feel so grateful to be a mom and watch how my children learn something new everyday. It helps me see the world through the eyes of a child and know we shouldn't take things for granted. I like to see how Emma is becoming an older girl who loves to protect her brother and try new things she has seen mom do like:Show our love for each other by hugging and kissing everytime we have a chance, because life is too short and you never know what's going to happen the next day...

or becoming more self-sufficient by preparing her own snacks because mommy is busy and she is a big girl now who can take all the ingredients out and even if she doesn't do it perfectly, she has accomplished something she didn't know how to do yesterday...

or seeing your house as a "your very own " castle, playground, battlefield, spaceship, or whatever her imagination is up to on any particular day...

or cherish the friendships we have been able to acquire through the years and know they are, sometimes, when family is not close by, the support that helps us not feel sad or discouraged and make our lives richer and brighter...

or enjoy the pleasure of having something, anything, that is homemade and therefore was made with love as one of the main ingredients...
Yes, I am so lucky to be a mother and enjoy this journey with my husband and our children.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment